Safekids News is the quarterly newsletter of Safekids Aotearoa, focusing on issues and events on unintentional child injury prevention in New Zealand. Safekids News is read by Community leaders and decision makers, those working in injury prevention, health promotion and/or involved in child health, the Local Government, Educators and child care services, Well Child Providers, and anyone with an interest in keeping kids safe.
In the latest edition of Safekids News (June 2014):
- Starship Trauma Update: Child Falls Injury
- Q&A: Is it legal to turn off air bags if a child ever needed to sit in the front passenger seat?
- New Infographic: Child Falls Injury
- Medical Factsheet: Diagnosing and treating button battery child injury
- New Burns Prevention Safety Ads
- New resources
- Community event and more!
Click here to download the latest Safekids News.
Click here to view previous editions of Safekids News.
This page was last updated 3 June 2014.