Safekids News is the quarterly newsletter of Safekids Aotearoa, focusing on issues and events on unintentional child injury prevention in New Zealand. Safekids News is read by Community leaders and decision makers, those working in injury prevention, health promotion and/or involved in child health, the Local Government, Educators and child care services, Well Child Providers, and anyone with an interest in keeping kids safe.
In the latest edition of Safekids News (September 2014):
- Don't Let the Fun Stop this Holiday Season! #FallsRuinTheFun resources and info
- Creative Quest a 'Finalist' at ADHB Health Excellence Awards
- Q&A: How to Fit 3 Carseats in the Back
- Starship Trauma Update: Scooter & Skateboard Admissions (Jan 2009-Dec 2013)
- WHO, Safe Kids WW Highlight Global Impact on Drowning
- Community events and more!
to download the latest Safekids News.
Click here to view previous editions of Safekids News.
This page was last updated 10 December 2014.