Safekids News is the quarterly newsletter of Safekids Aotearoa, focusing on issues and events on unintentional child injury prevention in New Zealand. Safekids News is read by Community leaders and decision makers, those working in injury prevention, health promotion and/or involved in child health, the Local Government, Educators and child care services, Well Child Providers, and anyone with an interest in keeping kids safe.
In the latest edition of Safekids News (December 2013):
- New Campaign: 'Safer to wait till you're 148cm', Child restraint rule change news
- Caltex Boosting Safety
- Housing NZ Driveway Campaign in partnership with Safekids
- Sharing Safety Messages with Mongrel Mob Whanau
- Hazardous Substances: New E-Notification Tool
- Vulnerable Child Act submission
- Starship Trauma Update: Trampoline Injuries
- Q&A on Boosters
- Abstract: Preventing child unintentional injury deaths: prioritising the response to the NZ child and adolescent injury report card
- Community event and more!
Click here to download the latest Safekids News.
Click here to view previous editions of Safekids News.
This page was last updated 3 December 2013.