Safekids News is the quarterly newsletter of Safekids Aotearoa, focusing on issues and events on unintentional child injury prevention in New Zealand. Safekids News is read by Community leaders and decision makers, those working in injury prevention, health promotion and/or involved in child health, the Local Government, Educators and child care services, Well Child Providers, and anyone with an interest in keeping kids safe.
In the latest edition of Safekids News (September 2014):
- New Campaign: Child Falls Injury Prevention
- Starship Trauma Update: Falls Admissions Ages 5-9 and 10-14
- Q&A: Speed limits on Driveways
- Auckland Child Injury Profile Revealed
- New Quad Bike Child Injury Factsheet
- Ministers back The Battery Controlled
- Housing NZ Driveway Guide for Property owners
- New 'Safety Glass' Video
- Community Events across the country and more.
Click here to download the latest Safekids News.
Click here to view previous editions of Safekids News.
This page was last updated 6 October 2014.