Safekids News is the quarterly newsletter of Safekids Aotearoa, focusing on issues and events on unintentional child injury prevention in New Zealand. Safekids News is read by Community leaders and decision makers, those working in injury prevention, health promotion and/or involved in child health, the Local Government, Educators and child care services, Well Child Providers, and anyone with an interest in keeping kids safe.
In the latest edition of Safekids News (March 2014):
- The Battery Controlled: New campaign to address growing inury issue
- Safekids Aotearoa Community Workshops--Register Now
- Advocacy Matters: Guide to Product Safety
- Resources for the 'Trauma' Season
- New Research: Increase in correct use after mandatory car seat laws
- New resources from ACC, NZTA
- New additions to the library
- Community event and more!
Click here to download the latest Safekids News.
Click here to view previous editions of Safekids News.
This page was last updated 12 March 2014.